Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Brides of the Old West

 

Brides of the Old West cover
"I wish I didn't have to wait so long for your next book." If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that, I'd be wealthy. I know that a year between books seems like a long time, so I'm happy to tell you that I'm releasing my first-ever novella collection next month to give you something to read while we wait for March 2022 and The Spark of Love's debut.

It's true that I've participated in other collections, but this is the first time that there's one with only my stories. All four of my novellas set in nineteenth-century Cheyenne will be available in a single book.

You may have read one or more of the stories, since they were previously published, but for the first time they're together and at an affordable price. To say that I'm excited about Brides of the Old West is an understatement.

What's it about? Here's a hint:

Four unlikely couples.
Four unexpected chances at happiness.
Four unforgettable stories of love and faith in the Old West.


Brides of the Old West will be available in both ebook and print format exclusively on Amazon. The ebook is available for preorder now; print will be available on the official release date of September 14. Here's the link.

I hope you'll share my excitement about the book and what I consider to be a truly fabulous cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment