Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday in Wyoming - April 1, 2020

In a world that seems filled with unhappy news and dire predictions, we all need reasons to smile. That's why this month's Wednesday in Wyoming posts will  feature pictures that made me smile.

mutton busting
Have you ever seen mutton busting? I was introduced to it the year we moved to Cheyenne when my husband and I attended the county fair.

Who wouldn't smile at the determination of this young cowboy to remain on the sheep's back, even when the sheep had other ideas? I certainly did.

2 comments:

  1. Mutton busting is probably one of my favorite events at San Antonio's rodeo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always laugh when I watch mutton busting. Those kids are so cute and so determined to stay on the sheep, no matter what.

      Delete