Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday in Wyoming - March 13, 2019

When you think of Wyoming, do you think of wide open spaces like these? If so, you won't be surprised to learn that Wyoming is the least densely populated state. Even here, only a few miles from the state's second largest city, open land far outweighs development.

This photo was taken from Casper Mountain (you remember that from last week's post, don't you) and shows the city of Casper as well as the surrounding area.

I particularly like the contrast of the grasses in the foreground (bent over because of the almost constant wind, of course) against the snow-capped mountains in the distance. Quintessential Wyoming!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone!

    I am Mrs Jane Brown from Florida, with a great testimony how i receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed, I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

    Contact Mr Jackson.
    E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Fax: +1-586-331-5557

    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete