Friday, December 2, 2016

Pamela Trawick's Fiction Debut

I'm delighted to announce that my good friend and fellow writer, Pamela Trawick, has just released her first novel, Walking Between the Stones.  This is one of the best books I've read this year and one that I highly recommend.


Walking Between the Stones is available in both paperback and e-book formats exclusively at Amazon.  Here are the links: paperback Kindle

My friendship with Pamela began when she and her husband David joined Front Range Christian Fiction Writers soon after it was formed eight years ago.  Have you met people that you knew instinctively would become friends?  That's what happened that day.

But Pamela is more than a friend; she's also an extremely talented writer, so I wasn't surprised when she sold devotions to two different collections.

Here we are signing books in Fort Collins, CO, in December 2012 after her devotions were released.  Just as I wasn't surprised that she'd sold to two collections, I also wasn't surprised that her books sold out that day.

Though the devotions made her a published author, Pamela's dream continued to be to sell a novel.  She experimented with mysteries and other genres, all of which had promise.  But the first time she brought a scene from Walking Between the Stones for the members of FRCFW to critique, I knew this book was special.

Although Pamela's dream was to sell her story to a traditional publisher, all that changed in October when she was diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, a very rare, incurable, rapidly progressing brain disease.  She knew she no longer had time for the traditional publishing route, and so a group of us banded together to make her dream come true by preparing her manuscript for independent publishing.

That dream is now reality.  I encourage you to click on the links above to learn more about Walking Between the Stones.  It's a book you won't soon forget.


6 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Pam!!! So glad to see your book in print! Our small group is praying for you and your family. I am praying God will lift you up on eagles wings in the light of His glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring story, Amanda! Best of luck to Pamela and "Walking Between the Stones"!
    I am looking forward to reading it! Praying for Grace and healing to Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the work different people did to make Pam's book "happen". Blessings to all involved and praying for you, Pam and David. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela is an incredible writer and I am so excited to see this in print! Praying for Pamela and David.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela has that special knack of making you feel you know the characters in her book as if they were the family next door. Thanks to everyone who made Pamela's dream a reality. Stay strong, Pamela and David. God holds you in His mighty hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ordering my copy right now!The description on Amazon makes the story sound like something special, and I can't wait to read it and spread the word. Congratulations to Pamela - I have a feeling "Walking Between the Stones" will touch many hearts!

    ReplyDelete