Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Special Sale

THREE BOOKS --  THREE DAYS -- ONE SPECIAL PRICE

I'm delighted to tell you that my publisher and I are offering the Texas Dreams trilogy for the special price of 99 cents -- yes, less than a dollar -- from January 20 through the 22nd.  If you haven't already read the books, this might be the perfect time.  To make it a bit easier for you, I've included buying links for each of them.

Here's the book that started it all, Sarah and Clay's story.

Amazon

B&N

CBD

 


You won't want to miss Priscilla and Zach's story, either.


Amazon

B&N

CBD

 

And, to finish the trilogy, here's Harriet and Lawrence's story.


Amazon

B&N

CBD




2 comments:

  1. Ugh, SO wish I had the money!! I read Paper Roses and LOVED it so much. Need to read it again and review it on my blog I think. Top of my tbr pile for sure!! Have an amazing day!!
    Blessings,
    Nicki

    http://bookreviewsforchristianmenandwomen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki -- I'm delighted you enjoyed Paper Roses so much. If you review it on your blog, send me the link so I can share it.
    Blessings to you, too,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete