Monday, July 15, 2013

Who Reads Amanda Cabot's Books? -- Rebecca Stegall Does

I'm delighted to welcome another international reader to my blog.  This month's featured reader is Rebecca Stegall, who currently lives in Indonesia.  The picture was taken in Dubai where she and several of her friends had a rendezvous while Rebecca was on her way back to the States for a brief vacation.

Now, let's learn a bit more about Rebecca.

What was the first of my books that you read?
     Waiting for Spring.

How did you discover that book?
     My best friend passed along her copy for me to take on one of my trips back to the United States from Indonesia.
My thanks to your friend for introducing my books to you.  It's always exciting to hear that someone enjoys my stories enough to recommend them to others.


If you have a favorite Cabot book, which one is it?  (And why is it your favorite, if you'd like to share that with others.)
     I have only had the opportunity to read Waiting for Spring and cannot wait to read the other books within the trilogy.  I enjoyed the hope within the story of second chance love.
I'm so glad you enjoyed Charlotte's story.  It was fun to write, in part because I also enjoy stories of second chances at love.

Who are your other favorite authors?
     I don't have a favorite author and always enjoy reading new authors.
I'm flattered that I was one of those new authors.  Again, please thank your friend for lending you her copy.

What do you enjoy doing when you're not reading?
     I have three beautiful children, including a set of two-year old twins who keep me very busy.  I enjoy spending days with my wonderful family and exploring life in Indonesia, including volunteering in the communities.
With all that going on, I'm surprised you have any time to read.  Thanks so much for being a part of my blog.  It's a pleasure to "meet" you this way.
Rebecca sent me two pictures of herself in Dubai, and I couldn't resist including both of them.  Here she is in front of  the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment