Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas in August?


It's over four months until December 25, but it felt like Christmas today.  Why?  Because I received the first copy of my Christmas novella, Christmas Roses.  For an author, there's nothing quite like holding that first copy, and this one is extra special to me, because it's a hard cover book. 

If you're curious about it (and, of course I hope you are), I've posted a brief description, some background information, an excerpt, the first review, and bookclub discussion questions on my web site.  http://www.sff.net/people/amanda.cabot/index_files/more-christmas.htm

Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so eager to read this! I love the description on your website. It sounds perfect for Christmas reading by the fire.

    ReplyDelete