Monday, April 9, 2018

Destination Guest Posts

Several weeks ago when I mentioned to a friend that I'd been a guest blogger on a number of sites, she asked why I hadn't mentioned them in my own blog. The simple answer is that it never occurred to me to do that, but the more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea. So, thanks to Kathy F's suggestion, I'm going to blog occasionally about my guest posts.

Since the title of my latest book is A Borrowed Dream, you'd be correct in surmising that dreams play a role in it. They do. My heroine Catherine dreams of going to Paris, so when I blogged for Fresh Fiction, I created an eclectic virtual tour of Paris -- ten spots I recommend you add to your list when you visit the City of Light.

No trip would be complete without a sight of the Notre Dame cathedral, but if you're interested in pictures and descriptions of the other nine spots I recommended, here's the link to the full post.

Closer to home is Fort Robinson, one of Nebraska's state parks. Not only is the setting scenic, but the fort itself has a remarkable history.

I talk about that and more in my post for Petticoats & Pistols.

If you're interested in either Paris or an historic fort, click over to the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment